The Movie Lounge

Movies, Music and Television

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Texas Frightmare Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macgyver
Site Admin

PostSubject: Texas Frightmare Weekend   April 23rd 2014, 8:09 pm

Hey there! Next week Texas Frightmare Weekend horror/science fiction Convention will begin. It will be May 2nd, 3rd and 4th in Dallas/Ft. Worth area in Texas. It will take place inside the DFW Hyatt Regency Hotel. A lot of celebrity guests will be there. It will be loaded with celeb guests, there will also be a lot of events and Im sure they'll have an awesome vendor hall.

Event: Texas Frightmare Weekend

Where: Dallas/Ft. Worth Hyatt Regency Hotel (Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas)

When: May 2nd, 3rd and 4th

I wish I could go to this because there are celebs there that I would like to see, but, unfortunately I will be unable to attend because I attended Mad Monster Party last month and yes, I'm still going to post a review about my experience at MMP. I just get busy with other things, too, sometimes, but, Ill still be posting a review. Anyway, if you're in the DFW area check out this event because it will be a lot of fun! For more info check out their website at Texas Frightmare.com for more info and/or to buy tickets  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://themovielounge.forumotion.org

Texas Frightmare Weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1