The Movie Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Movie Lounge

Movies, Music and Television

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't Be Afraid To Add

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makepeace

Don't Be Afraid  To Add Empty
PostSubject: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyApril 29th 2014, 4:05 pm

Please add folks

Last edited by Makepeace on September 7th 2015, 12:03 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Macgyver
Site Admin
Macgyver

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyApril 29th 2014, 4:31 pm

Yes come join us
Back to top Go down
https://themovielounge.forumotion.org
Black Rose

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:20 pm

thanks for the invite
Back to top Go down
Macgyver
Site Admin
Macgyver

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:22 pm

Black Rose wrote:
thanks  for  the invite  

You welcome.
Back to top Go down
Black Rose

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyJune 9th 2014, 11:24 pm

trying to work out how u send messages in here
Back to top Go down
Makepeace

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyOctober 12th 2014, 8:35 am

Some thoughts as we enter the holiday season ... It is important to remember that not everyone is surrounded by large wonderful families. Some of us have problems during the holidays and sometimes are overcome with great sadness when we remember the loved ones who are not with us. And, many people have no one to spend these times with and are besieged by loneliness. We all need caring, loving thoughts right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy, paste, and share this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends on Facebook just for moral support. I know some will! I did it for a friend and you can too! (You have to copy & paste this one.

Last edited by Makepeace on October 13th 2014, 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macgyver
Site Admin
Macgyver

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 1:49 am

Makepeace wrote:

Some thoughts as we enter the holiday season ... It is important to remember that not everyone is surrounded by large wonderful families. Some of us have problems during the holidays and sometimes are overcome with great sadness when we remember the loved ones who are not with us. And, many people have no one to spend these times with and are besieged by loneliness. We all need caring, loving thoughts right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy, paste, and share this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends on FBI just for moral support. I know some will! I did it for a friend and you can too! (You have to copy & paste this one.

I like this. Its very nice
Back to top Go down
Makepeace

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyMay 8th 2015, 5:46 pm

:)

Last edited by Makepeace on September 7th 2015, 12:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Macgyver
Site Admin
Macgyver

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyMay 8th 2015, 11:02 pm

Makepeace wrote:
When you coming back Admin To Spend more time on forum and do things ?

I will try soon
Back to top Go down
Makepeace

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyMay 9th 2015, 12:47 am

-.-

Last edited by Makepeace on May 22nd 2015, 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Macgyver
Site Admin
Macgyver

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyMay 9th 2015, 12:56 am

Makepeace wrote:
What when I'm 100

?
Back to top Go down
Makepeace

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyMay 10th 2015, 10:13 pm

My problem is why me no one adds why do I attend here ?
Back to top Go down
Macgyver
Site Admin
Macgyver

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyMay 11th 2015, 1:23 am

Makepeace wrote:
My problem is why me no  one adds why do I attend here ?

I will try to add more.
Back to top Go down
Makepeace

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyMay 12th 2015, 10:02 pm

-.-

Last edited by Makepeace on May 22nd 2015, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macgyver
Site Admin
Macgyver

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptyMay 12th 2015, 11:31 pm

Makepeace wrote:
Forget adding admin you don't want to ok I understand

I said I would try
Back to top Go down
Makepeace

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add EmptySeptember 23rd 2015, 4:16 am

Delete me I'm not coming back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Be Afraid To Add   Don't Be Afraid  To Add Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Be Afraid To Add
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Movie Lounge :: General Discussion and "Off-Topic"-
Jump to: